Our skilled legal team has decades of experience, and we know the law. We are dedicated to our clients, and we educate and empower them to make informed decisions. Recognized and respected for our legal accomplishments, hard work, and participation in the community, we will partner with you to achieve your goals.
If you are facing a legal issue, you have interests that need to be protected. Timely legal advice can prevent a small problem from becoming a big one.
Since 1961, the law firm of Swenson Lervick Syverson Trosvig Jacobson Schultz Cass, P.A. has protected the interests of individuals and business owners throughout all of central Minnesota. We have built our law practice on the principles of personal attention and service. We listen and work closely with you to accomplish your goals.
Talk To A Lawyer Today
Areas Of Practice
- Family law: From divorce to contested child custody cases, to establishing parentage, to the joys of adoption, we have attorneys who will help you.
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Aggressive representation for cases of injury or death in motor vehicle accidents, assault and battery, premises liability, slip and fall, dog bite and other types of negligence or wrongdoing.
- Estate planning and probate: Our lawyers help families, business owners and farmers plan their estates to accomplish their goals. And, when there is a death, we are here to help families work through the probate process.
- Employment law: We help employers and employees resolve issues arising in the workplace.
- Real estate law: Our attorneys handle residential and commercial real estate transactions and disputes.
- Business and commercial law: We help small and medium-sized businesses avoid pitfalls and reach their goals. We also assist in creditor remedies and collections to pursue money or property owed to you.
- Alternative dispute resolution: Our lawyers will help you explore options such as mediation and arbitration to resolve civil disputes.
Thank you Tom and staff for all your time and hard work that you put toward my case. It is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.~K.K.
I just want to say thank you for all the hard work and effort you put into my case…. Thank you for everything; I could not have done it without you! ~A.C.