Registration is now open for the 16th Annual West Central Minnesota Employment Law update to be held June 5, 2019 at Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria, MN.
This year’s topics and speakers will be:
- Hot off the Press: Employment Law News You Can Use (Tom Jacobson)
- 10 Tough FMLA Questions and Their Answers – Working Through Leave Law Issues that Are Often Difficult and Confusing (Penny Phillips)
- 8 Key Whistleblower Cases Every Employer Should Know and Understand to Prevent Liability (Sara McGrane)
- Pay Equity – Why It Matters to Employers (Mike Moberg)
- Followed by a Q & A panel discussion (all speakers)
What others have said about past updates:
- Excellent presenters & info!
- Always a great seminar!
- Everyone did a great job presenting
- Great day
- I go to several conferences/seminars every year & this is the most informative of all. Plus, the group is open & friendly — very nice! Thank you
- Overall — great day & worth the time!
- Excellent program for the price.
- Very informative — loved it.
Click here to register, and we look forward to seeing you on June 5!