Registration is now open for the 15th Annual West Central Minnesota Employment Law update to be held June 6, 2018 at Alexandria Technical and Community College.
This years topics and speakers will be:
- 20 Ways to Avoid Employer Liability, presented by Tom Jacobson
- English Language Barrier Issues, presented by Grant Collins
- Politics at Work, presented by Penny Phillips
- Religion at Work, presented by Mike Moberg
What others have said about past updates:
- Excellent presenters & info!
- Always a great seminar!
- Everyone did a great job presenting
- Great day
Click here to register, and we look forward to seeing you on June 6!