Please join us for the 14h Annual West Central Minnesota Employment Law Update at the Alexandria Technical and Community College on Wednesday, June 7, 2017!
This year’s topics include:
- Hot off the Press — Employment Law News You Can Use (including dicussion of recent high-profile sexual harassment cases)
- How to Manage Difficult Discipline and Discharge Issues
- Tricky Mental Health Issues in ADA Accommodation Setting
- Leave as a Reasonable Accommodation
This annual Employment Law Update will again focus on the significant changes and updates to employment law issues and provide current information and resources in a variety of important areas. In addition, the event will include an informative panel discussion with employment law attorneys who will answer your questions about the featured sessions and other timely topics on employment law.
PLUS…this year’s attendees will also enjoy this Bonus HR Session:
“HR is a Marathon” presented by Matt Jones. Through his encouraging and motivating message, Matt provides winning strategies to overcome challenges
and achieve greater success in your professional role in human resources and in your personal life.
What attendees said about last year’s update:
- Always enjoy the presentation, thanks for the updates.
- Very informative, Very up to date!
- Always great examples!
- Great review of trends & recommendations.
- Fun group, makes info more enjoyable to learn.
Very valuable. Excellent perspectives from more than one presenter.
Click here for the full seminar Agenda and Registration information.
Seating is limited. Register by May 26, 2017 to get reduced pricing.
We hope to see you there!